Well, Fandango got these 40 odd questions from Cheryl the Bag Lady, posted his answers and challenged others to post their answers, too. So here goes…
1. Do you like blue cheese? I love blue cheese salad dressing but not blue cheese by itself.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
3. Do you own a gun? There are two guns in our house, a shotgun and a pistol. They are my husband’s, and neither has been fired in almost forever.
4. What flavor of Kool-aid? Grape.
5. Hot dogs? Every once in a while. With mustard, shredded cheese, and Coney sauce.
6. Favorite TV show? It’s a toss-up between reruns of M.A.S.H. and The Andy Griffith Show.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee and more coffee.
9. Can you do a push-up? Yes.
10. Favorite Jewelry? I always wear a watch, my wedding ring set on my left hand, another ring on my right hand, and often a bracelet.
11. Favorite Hobby? Another toss-up between photography and reading.
12. Do you have ADD? Never did when I was young, but now…
13. Do you wear glasses? Glasses since I was 7 years old and bifocals since I was 20. I have to change to reading glasses now if I want to read a book or magazine. Take one pair off, put the other pair on.
14. Favorite cartoon character? Peppa Pig LOL
15. Three things you did today? Made a trip to the vet to pick up prescription food for our elderly cat; took a 20-minute walk; washed 3 loads of laundry.
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Coffee, tap water which is fresh mountain water that comes from our well, and bottled sparkling water.
17. Current movies? I have not been to a movie theatre since the 1990s. Most recent movie was “The Greatest Showman” on DVD.
18. Do you believe in magic? I have to go with Fandango on this one, and he said, “Only as a Lovin’ Spoonful song title.”
19. Favorite place to be? At home.
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Watching the ball drop in Times Square from the comfort of my own living room.
21. Travel? Where would you go? Mongolia.
22. Name five people who will most likely read this? Since I never can anticipate who will read my posts, I have no idea.
23. Favorite movie? The Sound of Music
24. Favorite color? Blue.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. They’re too cold.
26. Can you whistle? No, but I can make a great screeching sound using a blade of grass.
27. Where are you now? Home.
29. Favorite food? Eggs and toast.
30. Least favorite chore? Dusting the house.
31. Best job you can think of? Already famous author.
32. What’s in your pockets? Absolutely nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My husband. He can be really funny sometimes.
34. Favorite animal? Our cat.
35. What’s your most recent injury? Knock on wood, but I can’t remember being injured recently unless you count the skin irritation from having to wear a heart monitor for 2 weeks.
36. How many TV’s are in your house? One.
37. Worst pain ever? Childbirth.
38. Do you like to dance? Yes. I actually won dance contests when I was young.
39. Are your parents still alive? My father is still alive and just celebrated his 90th birthday. My mother had cancer and passed away 4 years ago.
40. Do you enjoy camping? I used to enjoy tent camping but haven’t been camping in many years.
Now you copy and paste the questions to your blog, but replace my answers with yours. Easy-peasy.
One Comment Add yours